Friday, November 18, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Vodka Shots - A Sweet Repeat


This week long medical conference 
away from my family is killing me....I need a drink.


How about a Pumpkin Pie Vodka Shot


 

Pumpkin Pie Vodka Shots


When I saw this on Edible Crafts and clicked
over to 1 Fine Cookie to get the how-to, 
I knew it was going to be a WINNER!


The steps are simple and the outcome wonderful. 
I made these recently for our Halloween party 
and everyone who was brave enough sure enjoyed them!

I know I did......
Click above or HERE for the HOW-TO!


These may also take the sting out of your Thanksgiving family
adventure....I am sure you will find Aunt Martha
and the discussion regarding her bunions
so much more enjoyable after a few of these. 


delish....
And to my sister Paula...yes, I will be making these at Christmas!

WHOOOP WHOOOP!

11 comments:

Paula said...

Deliciously beautiful! Hang in there Trish, you've overcome so many challenges successfully in the past and before you know it this re-certification process will be a jubilant memory. Big hugs to you.

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

These are perfect. I'll be making this for Thanksgiving for sure! YUMMY!
xo Yvonne

MsFoxsSweets said...

Ok, now that I have shared this with everyone, I shall comment! You are the bomb finding such a thing to create! This is a Thanksgiving staple, should be available to everyone that has to endure baking up a bird! I could use one now after being up all night with a now sick 3 year old. I must make these with my next pie! Mmmmmm! How much longer until your recertification is over? I hope you can relax soon!

Paula said...

Ok so I'm going bring my own concoction and we will have another contest! LOL Can't wait!

Gloria Baker said...

look beautiful! really beautiful!"

Notes from the Homestead said...

Wow, its fun to get tipsy from something soooo pretty! lol! Great drink for the holidays!

Tea & Chocolate Guy said...

Fabulous holiday drink! I'm thinking a may need to do a few trial runs.. before I present them to guests.. They look delish! Wishing you a safe journey home to your family after the conference!! xo HHL

Cindy Adkins said...

Trish,
I'm visiting again to thank you for your comment about my mustache cup. Also wanted to tell you I also have a sister named Paula! And, my oh my, that Pumpkin Pie Vodka Shot looks and sounds yummy!
Hugs, Cindy

Bunny Jean said...

Oh... this is a great idea! I love pumpkin pie at the end of the holiday dinner but this might be a great appetizer!

xoxo Bunny Jean

Bunny Jean said...

oops... forgot to mention I'm sharing your blog with my DIL. She loves to bake.

Angela McRae said...

Love the rim treatment! I may copy that at a tea party this weekend!

 
Blogging tips