Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Cupcake Struck by Cupid's Arrow -- Guest Post for Artsy Girl Connection

A Cupcake Struck by Cupid's Arrow!!


I am SO super excited to be guest posting over at the
Artsy Girl Connection 
today for her Crafty Lil' Hearts Party!!!

This blog is so full of wonderful craft ideas and inspiration, 
I just love her Link Party and find so many great blogs 
with amazing women doing amazing things!


Please visit me there today and learn how to make this fun
Cupcake Struck by Cupid's Arrow!






I know, I know...I said NEVER again will a cupid's arrow
adorn the pages of Sweetology.....BUT, this idea
 came together a TAD better than my first attempt (aaahem)
and at the end of the day I will not be defeated by an arrow! 


Pop on over and say, HI - it would mean a lot! 


To visit Artsy Girl Connection click HERE!



~THANKS ~ 

Sharing with:

I Heart Projects ~ Valentine Party
Happy Friday Valentine Link Up! 

CRAFT/RECIPE AND SWEETS BLOG PARTIES I OFTEN LINK TOO:
Mouth Watering Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Mondays, Mingle Monday, Made it on Monday Sumo's Sweet Stuff Made by You Mondays Making the World Cuter Mondays Motivate Me Monday Joy of Desserts Dittle Dattle Amaze Me Monday  Mangia Mondays Mix it up MondaysTUESDAYTrick or Treat Tuesdays Crazy for Crust Confessions of a SAHM Delicious Dishes Cupcake Tuesday Let's Do Brunch Tempt my Tummy Tuesday Mandi's Tasty Tuesday Topsy Turvy Tuesday Handmade Tuesday Tasty Tuesday Tip Me Tuesday Time Out Tuesday Get Your Craft On WEDNESDAYMrs Fox's Sweets Party  Lil' Luna Ginger Snap Crafts Wonka Wednesday Whatever Goes Wednesday Wow Us Wednesday Look What I Made Wednesday What I Whipped Up Wednesday  Whatever You Want Wednesday Wow Me Wednesday This Chick Cooks THURSDAYSweet TemptationsTablescape Thursday Artsy Girl Sweet Treats Thursday Sweets This Week Thursday Show Your Stuff House of Hepworths Brambleberry Cottage FRIDAY:Fun Stuff Fridays Freestyle Fridays Tidy Mom Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Friday Bacon Time Friday Party Sweet Tooth Friday Show and Tell Friday It's a Hodgepodge Friday Weekend Wrap Up Flaunt it Friday Sassy Sites Friday Fun Fridays Unfolded Food on Fridays Friday Flair Foodie FridayWEEKEND Show and Tell Saturday Sweets for a Saturday So Sweet Sundays The Girl Creative Sundae Scoop Pink Saturday

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Headed over to artsy girl now! I've never visited before, thanks for sharing a new blog!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

TOO CUTE!!!

Barbara F. said...

Adorable cupcake!!! I liked your first arrow!! ;-)!!!!1 xo

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Hello Trisha
This is really sweet, in more ways than one, I'm sure. Yup, this arrow does look like an arrow. LOL
I'm off to visit artsy girl.
Judith

Pink Little Cake said...

oh, this is such a sweet idea. I am off to visit artsy girl.

Terriea Kwong said...

Sweet idea and pretty look. Warm at heart.

Susan-The Weekly Sweet Experiment said...

I am so glad you attempted his arrow again. Adorable! I am headed over to Artsy Girl now :)

Susie Buetow said...

Very Cute Idea! Yummy I would LOVE for you to stop over and link up in HAPPY FRIDAY- the theme is Valentine. Everyone who links up today will get a Pin from me on Pinterest! Hope you join in the tasty fun!

Susie- http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/2012/02/happy-friday-valentine-link-up.html

Sassy Sites! said...

It's adorable!!! XOXO!

Unknown said...

so cute, it looks like disco dust and I love me some disco dust. I will have to check it out!

Jill @ KitchenFunWithMy3Sons.com said...

Love this! We are hosting our first Kitchen Fun and Crafty link party next Friday and would love for you to share this! Feel free to stop by and grab a party button! http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Such a cool looking cupcake, I'm heading over the visit your guest post.

Ambreen (Simply Sweet n Savory) said...

Wow, what a great idea! Fantastic work! First time here ... I am now following your blog and would be honored if you would follow back :)

Meghan @ Domestic Sugar said...

This is darling! I love the look, the sparkle, the cuteness factor of this cuppie! Great Job!

 
Blogging tips