Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am BANANAS over you, Valentine ~ Banana Chocolate Malt Shake with Printable




Banana Chocolate Malt Shakes






I would be LYING if I said I had a 
real recipe for this but, truth is, I don't.
I put a couple of questionable bananas in the blender
& heaped in a LOAD of chocolate malt powder, a LOAD.
Next, I sprayed in a LOT of chocolate syrup and 
to stay "healthy" added some SKIM milk.
Then some ice went in and I pushed PUREE' 



 It tasted SO SO SO SO SO GOOD.
Of course drinking it out of these 
shot glasses and dipping our marshies
and eating our chocolates, added the amazing
WOWIE factor to this experience. 



Try it, you will be so glad you did!



Right click, copy and paste
to make your own printable image!

Going Bananas over these GREAT blog parties:

Mouth Watering Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Mondays, Mingle Monday, Made it on Monday Sumo's Sweet Stuff Made by You Mondays Making the World Cuter Mondays Motivate Me Monday   Mangia Mondays Mix it up MondaysTUESDAYTrick or Treat Tuesdays Crazy for Crust Confessions of a SAHM Delicious Dishes Cupcake Tuesday Let's Do Brunch Tempt my Tummy Tuesday Mandi's Tasty Tuesday Topsy Turvy Tuesday Handmade Tuesday Tasty Tuesday Tip Me Tuesday Time Out Tuesday Get Your Craft On WEDNESDAYMrs Fox's Sweets Party  Lil' Luna Ginger Snap Crafts Wonka Wednesday Whatever Goes Wednesday Wow Us Wednesday Look What I Made Wednesday What I Whipped Up Wednesday  Whatever You Want Wednesday Wow Me Wednesday This Chick Cooks THURSDAYSweet TemptationsTablescape Thursday Artsy Girl Sweet Treats Thursday  Thursday Show Your Stuff House of Hepworths Brambleberry Cottage FRIDAY: Kitchen Fun & Crafty Fridays:Fun Stuff Fridays Freestyle Fridays Tidy Mom Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Friday Bacon Time Friday Party Sweet Tooth Friday Show and Tell Friday It's a Hodgepodge Friday Weekend Wrap Up Flaunt it Friday Sassy Sites Friday Fun Fridays Unfolded Food on Fridays Friday Flair Foodie FridayWEEKEND Show and Tell Saturday Sweets for a Saturday So Sweet Sundays The Girl Creative Sundae Scoop Pink Saturday

17 comments:

Canterbury Cakes said...

I love malt...it gives things that extra little 'comfort' taste. These sound divine!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness these are great!! Love the little printable! These would me such a yummy breakfast for valentines day! Thanks Trish!

Angela McRae said...

Adorable! LOVE the heart-shaped marshmallows!

Unknown said...

Well I have this almost every day except its protein powder and I omit the chocolate syrup, which in hindsight might make them taste better :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh ... I love the combo of banana, chocolate and malt!

Anonymous said...

Shut the front door delicious! I love your little marshie hearts.

Pink Little Cake said...

These are the cutest ever. I love the tags!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Yummy! Love the printable. :)

Susan-The Weekly Sweet Experiment said...

Looks delicious. So glad you made it healthy :)

Unknown said...

I love bananas, these are so adorable, Perfect for anytime of the year too!

MsFoxsSweets said...

These looks so yummy! I love how you have it presented!

Natural-Nesters said...

These look amazing. I am going to have to try these. We have a link party that closes today.. would you share this over there?

http://natural-nester.blogspot.com/2012/02/naturally-nifty-party-1.html#idc-container

-Your Newest Follwer

Natural-Nesters said...

Thanks for linking up!! :)

Trisha @ Inspiration Laboratories said...

Oh so yummy - I love chocolate malts. :)

Mindie Hilton said...

What a fun shake for Valentines day! Thanks for sharing at Bacon Time.

Nikki said...

I'm a new follower. I fell in love with your blog Lol its so cute! I'm going to try this, I think my boyfriend will love it.

Unknown said...

Adorable & Yummy! Would love it if you came by and linked up to my Manic Monday Linky Party!
-Melissa
http://serendipityandspice.blogspot.com

 
Blogging tips