Monday, February 13, 2012

Love Birds & a Love Letter for a Special Delivery!!!


I have a special Valentines delivery for the 
Cupcake Club today!

Don't know what the Cupcake Club is?
Check out the inspiring post Here!


These are two of the designs I 
did for the wonderful, generous winner.

Love Birds inspired by Bubble and Sweet






And a Love Letter!!


Please join me tomorrow for a very special 
Valentines Tea Party Tuesday! 

Sharing with:
Mouth Watering Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Mondays, Mingle Monday, Made it on Monday Sumo's Sweet Stuff Made by You Mondays Making the World Cuter Mondays Motivate Me Monday   Mangia Mondays Mix it up MondaysTUESDAYTrick or Treat Tuesdays Crazy for Crust Confessions of a SAHM Delicious Dishes Cupcake Tuesday Let's Do Brunch Tempt my Tummy Tuesday Mandi's Tasty Tuesday Topsy Turvy Tuesday Handmade Tuesday Tasty Tuesday Tip Me Tuesday Time Out Tuesday Get Your Craft On WEDNESDAYMrs Fox's Sweets Party  Lil' Luna Ginger Snap Crafts Wonka Wednesday Whatever Goes Wednesday Wow Us Wednesday Look What I Made Wednesday What I Whipped Up Wednesday  Whatever You Want Wednesday Wow Me Wednesday This Chick Cooks THURSDAYSweet TemptationsTablescape Thursday Artsy Girl Sweet Treats Thursday  Thursday Show Your Stuff House of Hepworths Brambleberry Cottage FRIDAY: Kitchen Fun & Crafty Fridays:Fun Stuff Fridays Freestyle Fridays Tidy Mom Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Friday Bacon Time Friday Party Sweet Tooth Friday Show and Tell Friday It's a Hodgepodge Friday Weekend Wrap Up Flaunt it Friday Sassy Sites Friday Fun Fridays Unfolded Food on Fridays Friday Flair Foodie FridayWEEKEND Show and Tell Saturday Sweets for a Saturday So Sweet Sundays The Girl Creative Sundae Scoop Pink Saturday

15 comments:

Unknown said...

love the love letters, so cute!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

SO SO ADORABLE!!!!!

Pink Little Cake said...

The love letters are my favorite.The Cupcake Club is a great idea, what a wonderful thing to do under your circunstances.I wasn't aware of it until now that I just read your past post. I hope you are feeling better and on your way to complete recovery.
Hugs.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

These are so cute, I love the red birds!
Judith

Lisa said...

Very fun and sweet. I am busting out the fondant today...
Hugs,
Lisa

Unknown said...

Oh y!! I love the birdies! But the letter! Too precious!

Antiques And Teacups said...

I love your cupcakes! You are so creative! Happy TT!
Ruth

Antiques And Teacups said...

I love your cupcakes! You are so creative! Happy TT!
Ruth

Susan-The Weekly Sweet Experiment said...

That is one lucky winner - they are absolutely adorable!

Meghan @ Domestic Sugar said...

I absolutely love those cuppies! The Birds are absolutely beautiful!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I sure am enjoying all your cupcake creations!! I'll bet your dear Sophia & hubby like them, too...yum!! xoxo

highheeledlife said...

You know you had me at letter!! These are absolutely darling!! The winners certainly could not have imagined the wonderful delights that would be coming their way!

Can't wait to see what delights you have created for your Hubby and Sophia ...xo Blessings, HHL

Jocelyn said...

Those are awesome!!! I really like the letter one, especially with the little extra hearts! Girl you are super talented!!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought the birds were the cutest until I saw the love letter!

Angela McRae said...

I'll bet the winner was delighted!

 
Blogging tips