Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lucky Charm Snack Mix



Lucky Charm Snack Mix


Hi Friends! To celebrate the awesome birthday month
of my daughter, Sophia, I will be dedicating several posts
to the deliciousness that is the LUCKY CHARM CEREAL.

Let's start the month off with some snack mix!







How about taking some Lucky Charms Cereal and 
turning it into the most amazing, mind blowing
snack mix you have EVER had for St Patrick's Day.

What you need:
Lucky Charms
Green M&M's
Peanuts
Pretzels
White Melting Chocolate
Green Sugar Sprinkles (optional)

How to:

Take your Lucky Charms (about 6 cups)
and separate out the Marshies!

Take the cereal WITHOUT marshies add pretzels, peanuts and well..whatever you want, then spread it out on a rimmed baking sheet or pour into bowl to get ready to mix with the chocolate.




Melt some white chocolate and pour over and mix well. 
I ended up using about 2 bags of the wilton white 
chocolate melts in the Colorburst pastel. 

Next add the magically delicious MARSHIES
and some GREEN M&M's. I  had some green sugar
sprinkles and tiny shamrock sprinkles that I added
to be really GAUDY FESTIVE! Oh yaaaaaaaaa.




It is so so so good and easy.
Trust me...have I ever steered you wrong? :)


CRAFT/RECIPE AND SWEETS BLOG PARTIES I OFTEN LINK TOO:
Mouth Watering Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Mondays, Mingle Monday, Made it on Monday Sumo's Sweet Stuff Made by You Mondays Making the World Cuter Mondays Motivate Me Monday   Mangia Mondays Mix it up MondaysTUESDAYTrick or Treat Tuesdays Crazy for Crust Confessions of a SAHM Delicious Dishes Cupcake Tuesday Let's Do Brunch Tempt my Tummy Tuesday Mandi's Tasty Tuesday Topsy Turvy Tuesday Handmade Tuesday Tasty Tuesday Tip Me Tuesday Time Out Tuesday Get Your Craft On WEDNESDAYMrs Fox's Sweets Party  Lil' Luna Ginger Snap Crafts  Whatever Goes Wednesday Wow Us Wednesday Look What I Made Wednesday What I Whipped Up Wednesday  Whatever You Want Wednesday Wow Me Wednesday This Chick Cooks THURSDAYSweet TemptationsTablescape Thursday Artsy Girl Sweet Treats Thursday Sweets This Week Thursday Show Your Stuff House of Hepworths Brambleberry Cottage FRIDAYPinterest Party Fun Stuff Fridays Freestyle Fridays Tidy Mom Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Friday Bacon Time Friday Party Sweet Tooth Friday Show and Tell Friday It's a Hodgepodge Friday Weekend Wrap Up Flaunt it Friday Sassy Sites Friday Fun Fridays Unfolded Food on Fridays Friday Flair Foodie FridayWEEKEND Show and Tell Saturday Sweets for a Saturday So Sweet Sundays The Girl Creative Sundae Scoop Pink Saturday

20 comments:

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Hi Trisha
I trust you! This looks yummy and a special treat to celebrate St. Paddy's day.
Judith

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Haha, what a fun and clever sweet snack!

Now for SURE we shall hear the leprechaun say "They're always after me Lucky Charms!"

the decorated cookie said...

Aye, me thinks... nah forget it, I was going to say how cool this is in an Irish accent but it just sounds like a pirate. This is so very cool.

Lisa said...

Just had a bowl of the goodness this morning for breakfast. Isabelle thinks that marshmallows (particularly this kind) should be in the food group pyramid. And I am not kidding. Might be downright dangerous to make this!
Lisa

MsFoxsSweets said...

This mix just looks so fun! I smile when I see it :)

Unknown said...

My two year old just discovered lucky charms and loves it! I'd love it if you shared this at Whimsy Wednesdays over at www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com/2012/03/whimsy-wednesdays-1.html. I'm following LF and GFC.

Anonymous said...

To steal from Lucky Charms...this looks Magically Delicious :)

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Love this! I cannot buy Lucky Charms *for my daughter* because I eat them all. :) I want to make snack mix next week...thanks for the inspiration!

MyCakeSchool.com said...

What a big ol' bowl of happy! I love your magical lucky mix--can't wait to see what's next! :0)

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

You never steer us wrong! It looks so festive, fun & delish!!

Crafty Mischief said...

Yum! My kids will love this! Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

I think your snack mix maybe the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

Angela McRae said...

I *love* the color palette on this mix!

Pink Little Cake said...

This snack mix not only looks yummy but will be a great "cooking" project to make with my little one. Thanks for sharing.

Barbara's Beat said...

http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2012/03/momtrepreneur-baker-of-day-st-patricks.html

Unknown said...

I love this snack mix! I came across this mix from a pinterest pin but the pin had no link to your site. I had to do a google search to find you. I just wanted to let you know...

Susan-The Weekly Sweet Experiment said...

Yummy!!! Looks delicious. Love birthday months :)

Sue said...

I'm sure this is delicious! It looks fun:) You've never steered me wrong, Trisha! :)

Sugar Butter Baby said...

ooooooh, I may make this to give out to my coworkers on Friday!!

Unknown said...

I bet the kids would love this, so festive!
I hope your St. Pat's weekend is great!

 
Blogging tips